The following resources are available to help meet your immediate birth control needs. As always, we’re available at (423)-265-STEP to answer questions you may have about birth control and birth control services.
- Ask us a question in the chatbox! We’re live Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm to answer your questions.
- Download our Path to Free Birth Control infographic to see how our process works English | Spanish
- Download our What We Do document that explains our mission and more information about A Step Ahead Chattanooga English | Spanish
- Download our How Well Does Birth Control work chart that explains the effectiveness of all methods of birth control English | Spanish
- Click here for our videos on birth control and sex education. We’ll be uploading new videos regularly, so check back often!
- If you’re interested in a great resource for teens, click here to get a free book, 100 Questions You’d Never Ask Your Parent by Elisabeth Henderson and Nancy Armstrong, M.D.
- Stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Interested in an IUD or implant? You can still make an appointment by calling (423) 265-STEP. Wait times vary by provider, but we’ll work to get you in as soon as possible.
- Request free condoms by mail here.
- Need a short-term method? Give us a call at (423)265-STEP to learn about local options or check out the TeleHealth services links below.
NOTE: The information below is offered as a resource ONLY. TeleHealth services are not endorsed by, affiliated with, or paid for by A Step Ahead Chattanooga.
Nurx (Ages 13 and up)
Over 50 brands of birth control, including the pill, ring, patch, shot, etc. Nurx accepts health insurance and offers options starting at $15 per month for people without health insurance.
PRJKT Ruby (Ages 13 and up)
Prescriptions online and delivered to your door for $20 with no insurance needed.