We understand that the world is rapidly changing, yet birth control is as important as ever! While timely access to medical services is a challenge in the face of COVID-19, we’re quickly adapting to ensure that every woman has the resources she needs to live life on her terms.
If you’re worried about an unplanned pregnancy, we’re still here providing information about and free access to birth control.
The following resources are available to help meet your immediate birth control needs. As always, we’re available at (423)-265-STEP to answer questions and help you create an individualized plan for pregnancy prevention.
- Ask us a question in the chat box! We’re live Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm to answer your questions.
- Click here for our videos on birth control and sex education. We’ll be uploading new videos regularly, so check back often!
- If you’re interested in a great resource for teens, click here to get a free book, 100 Questions You’d Never Ask Your Parent by Elisabeth Henderson and Nancy Armstrong, M.D.
- Stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Interested in an IUD or implant? You can still make an appointment by calling (423) 265-STEP. Wait times vary by provider, but we’ll work to get you in as soon as possible.
- Request free condoms by mail here.
- Need a short-term method? Give us a call at (423)265-STEP to learn about local options or check out the TeleHealth services links below.
NOTE: The information below is offered as a resource ONLY. TeleHealth services are not endorsed by, affiliated with, or paid for by A Step Ahead Chattanooga.
Nurx (Ages 13 and up)
Over 50 brands of birth control, including the pill, ring, patch, shot, etc. Nurx accepts health insurance and offers options starting at $15 per month for people without health insurance.
PRJKT Ruby (Ages 13 and up)
Prescriptions online and delivered to your door for $20 with no insurance needed.