Please select how you would like to donate below.
We provide long-term, reversible birth control (IUDs and implants) to any woman living in Southeast Tennessee* who wants it. For free. These low-maintenance methods provide protection when a woman wants it and are fully reversible when she’s ready.
With donations from individuals, companies, and foundations, A Step Ahead Chattanooga:
- educates women (and men) so they know about these highly effective options
- works with providers to ensure they’re trained and ready to offer IUDs and implants
- pays whatever costs aren’t covered by other means
- offers free transportation to appointments, if needed
- operates an appointment line to make appointments/arrange transportation: 423-265-STEP
With control over her destiny, every woman has the opportunity to complete an education, earn more money, have healthier babies, take care of her children, and live life on her terms.
*Counties Served: Bledsoe, Bradley, Franklin, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, Meigs, McMinn, Polk, Rhea, and Sequatchie
$10 to $49
Supports ongoing community education efforts.
Funds a training session for Appointment Line volunteers.
Pays for a booth at a community event staffed by Outreach Team members.
Provides medical testing and placement of long-acting, reversible contraception for one woman.
Covers the cost of a long-acting contraceptive device for one woman.
Does even more to help women with aspirations stay on the path to success.